This subject is available through the Community Access Program also called Single Subject Studies which allows you to enrol in single subjects offered by the University of Melbourne, without the commitment required to complete a whole degree. Entry requirements including prerequisites may apply.
ISBN 13: 9788876535666
Please refer to the CAP applications page for further information. This subject is available to students studying at the University from eligible overseas institutions on exchange and study abroad. Students are required to satisfy any listed requirements, such as pre- and co-requisites, for enrolment in the subject.
- Key to a Grammar of Akkadian (Harvard Semitic Studies 46).
- Further information: Intensive Akkadian 1 (ANCW) — The University of Melbourne Handbook.
- Introduction to Akkadian Text PDF.
- Japans Emergence as a Global Power: (Greenwood Press Guides to Historic Events of the Twentieth Century).
Undergraduate subjects Graduate subjects Research subjects. Breadth search Breadth tracks.
Introduction to Akkadian Text PDF
The Introduction is intended as a tool in offering a twelve lessons or one semester course in essential Akkadian grammar. The reading exercises in transliteration and in cuneiform are designed to introduce the student to common vocabulary and basic cuneiform signs.
- Introduction to Akkadian Text?
- BIBLIOGRAPHY OF MESOPOTAMIAN MATHEMATICS.
- SOAS University of London.
The exercises are chosen from Old Babylonian, but signs are introduced, as is customary, in their Neo-Assyrian form. In addition to the twelve lessons, there are appendices dealing with Akkadian phonetics and metrology, indices, and a paradigm of the strong verb. See All Customer Reviews.
Shop Textbooks. Add to Wishlist.
belgacar.com/components/espionage-ringtone/espion-iphone-6-gratuit.php USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Temporarily Out of Stock Online Please check back later for updated availability.