- Milosevic: The Peoples Tyrant.
- 30 Diverse Children's Anthologies About Trailblazing Women | Colours of Us?
- Medieval Cosmology: Theories of Infinity, Place, Time, Void, and the Plurality of Worlds!
- Contemporary Plays by Women of Color : An Anthology 2nd.
- Promoted results!
In these two plays for young audiences, award-winning playwright Erin Shields presents the challenges of friendship and communication. A companion anthology to Q2Q: Queer Canadian Theatre and Performance , the work contained in this volume provides a snapshot of Canadian contemporary queer performance practices—from solo performance Indian Act is a tribute and thank you to those who survived the Indian Residential School system so that future generations could be free to pursue their lives unhindered by educationally enforced lowered From masturbation to motherhood, body shaming to burlesque, Catherine Hernandez reveals the reality of living as a queer woman of colour.
- Contemporary plays by women of color : an anthology - Brown University Library Search;
- The UltraMind Solution: Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First - The Simple Way to Defeat Depression, Overcome Anxiety, and Sharpen Your Mind;
- Kelvin: Life, Labours and Legacy!
- Modular Functions of One Variable II: Proceedings International Summer School University of Antwerp, RUCA July 17–August 3, 1972?
- Colored Contradictions: An Anthology of Contemporary African-American Plays. - Free Online Library.
- iRODS Primer: integrated Rule-Oriented Data System (Synthesis Lectures on Information Concepts, Retrieval, and Services)?
- The Berenstain Bears and the Spooky Old Tree.
In the two decades since the first edition of Contemporary Plays by Women of Color was published, its significance to the theatrical landscape in the United States has grown exponentially. Work by female writers and writers of color is more widely produced, published, and studied than ever before.
Drawing from an exciting range of theaters, large and small, from across the country, Roberta Uno brings together an up-to-date selection of plays from renowned and emerging playwrights tackling a variety of topics. From the playful to the painful, this revised and updated edition presents a rich array of voices, aesthetics, and stories for a transforming America.
Photographs and illustrations help the reader visualize the performance of the play they are reading. For anyone interested in drama and theater.
This compelling collection includes works by award-winning and well-known playwrights such as Anna Deavere Smith, Cherrie Moraga, Pearl Cleage, Marga Gomez and Spiderwoman, as well as many exciting newcomers. Contemporary Plays by Women of Color is the first anthology to display such an abundance of talent from such a wide range of today's women playwrights.
The plays tackle a variety of topics - from the playful to the painful - and represent numerous different approaches to playmaking.